WHO WE ARE
Shift Transit is a leading mobility operations company, overseeing 25,000 mobility assets on a daily basis, including bikes, scooters, carsharing vehicles and microtransit/paratransit vans. We partner with private, public, and non-profit clients to provide day-to-day fleet management, marketing, and customer service support for a wide array of mobility programs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a creative and data-driven marketing professional who can develop and execute marketing strategies for our portfolio of B2C mobility clients as well as for the Shift Transit brand (B2B). The ideal candidate will have previous experience creating and executing marketing campaigns that have led to significant company growth, customer acquisition, and brand enhancement. Previous experience successfully marketing mobility services and programs is highly desirable.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Assist in building and executing integrated marketing strategies that drive B2C acquisition, engagement, and retention in a scalable manner for mobility programs, including Bike Share Toronto, Bike Chattanooga, Tugo Bike Share and HUB312 Chicago (and growing!)
- Execute go-to-market planning and execution of integrated campaigns including retargeting, pixel tracking, PPC, search and display, social media advertising (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and AdWords), out-of-home and partnership marketing
- Manage campaign budgets, campaign optimizations and tracking
- Lead reporting and performance analysis across multiple platforms
- Lead email marketing communication initiatives that drives a world-class member experience, retention and user conversion
- Manage member experience, retention and user conversion communication initiatives
- Work collaboratively across other departments, such as Operations and Customer Service
- Help build B2B strategies that will grow the Shift Transit market presence, through long-form (Shift Transit website and blog) and short-form (Shift Transit social handles) content execution, as well as paid social media executions
- Execute special projects as assigned
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
- 3+ years of experience creating and executing digital marketing campaigns (including digital, email, and strategic partnerships) that led to significant gains in customer/client acquisition, conversion and retention
- Vast experience leading comprehensive data-driven B2C and B2B marketing campaigns that dynamically test and measure messaging and content to ensure end-goals are achieved
- Deep understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Pixels/Retargeting, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, WordPress and marketing email automation platforms
- Motivation to achieve (and exceed!) high results with a willingness to adjust in a fast-paced environment. You are capable of multitasking in a dynamic and growing organization
- Extremely strong copywriting and design skills
- Strong project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- A self-starter with a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment
- A passion for and experience in the mobility and transportation industry is a great asset
** All applications should include short and long-form writing samples
- All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities to accomplish company key performance indicators.
- Shift Transit is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a positive and progressive culture with a workforce that is representative of the population it serves.
- Shift Transit is proudly certified a Great Place To Work™