Expansion Associate, MoGo Detroit
March 20, 2019
Shift Transit is a leader in North American urban bicycle share program development and operations. Shift Transit, with its partner PBSC Urban Solutions, has years of experience planning, implementing, and operating bicycle share programs across North America. Through careful planning and collaboration with our clients in each city, we take pride in delivering an excellent experience to both our riders and our clients.
As the operator of Detroit Bike Share, Shift Transit provides 430 bikes and 44 stations for Detroit’s first public bike share system – MoGo! MoGo provides short-term bike rental through a network of wireless, solar-powered kiosks located throughout greater Downtown Detroit.
As an Expansion Associate, you will play a leading role in the launch of the Metro-Detroit Bike Share expansion. You will be responsible for helping to complete the successful rollout of the Metro-Detroit Bike Share system.
- Successfully Complete all required internal Training
- Complete accurate reporting as required
- Respond to directives from management team
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Work as a team member to complete equipment deployment
- Bike Re-balancing
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Minor Mechanical repairs
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent. Mechanical experience/training is REQUIRED.
- Forklift Certification is a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age or older.
- A valid Driver’s License is required for the job.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must have the ability to: bend, crawl, stoop, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions outdoors year round.
- Position consists of working nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Good human relations skills, communication (verbal/written) skills, decision making and organizational skills.
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Shift Transit key performance indicators.
Employees who perform safety-sensitive functions will submit to drug and/or alcohol testing in accordance to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) regulatory requirements.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or disability.