Customer Service Agent, Bike Share Toronto
February 24, 2020
As a Customer Service Agent, you will develop and maintain an excellent user experience through frontline interaction with Bike Share Toronto riders. Tasked with assisting customers through various communications channels, Customer Service Agents are responsible for handling incoming inquiries and offering a unique and innovative solution to each problem. This is a part-time position with opportunity for up to full-time hours.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Resolving customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner through various channels, including social media, live chat and email
- Following documentation procedure to maintain customer accounts up to date with every inquiry and resolution
- Assigning member keys and fulfilling new member kits
- Monitoring customer feedback and reporting back to management
- Daily reporting on completed tasks
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Checking bikes in field when required
- Living the Shift Transit philosophy, policies and culture
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 18 years or older
- Prior experience in a customer service role preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers over the phone in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must have a flexible schedule, as position consists of working days, nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to ride a bicycle with confidence
- Valid G driver’s license preferred, but not required
- All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities to accomplish company key performance indicators.
- Shift Transit is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a positive and progressive culture with a workforce that is representative of the population it serves.
ABOUT SHIFT TRANSIT
Founded in 2015, Shift Transit is a leading mobility operations company, offering clients a robust suite of services. From operating all facets of bikeshare systems (including station site planning, station and bike deployment and maintenance, fleet rebalancing, marketing and sales) to managing carsharing fleets, Shift Transit has quickly become one of the most agile and respected mobility management firms in the field. Shift Transit has 110 employees in seven offices across North America and currently powers bike sharing systems in Toronto, Detroit, Chattanooga, Tucson, and Ann Arbor and carsharing services in Chicago and Austin. In 2019 alone, customers took over 3 million trips using Shift Transit platforms.
Learn more about our philosophy here.
To apply, please submit your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.