Brand Ambassador/Customer Service Agent, Bike Share Toronto
As a Brand Ambassador and Customer Service Agent, your purpose is to develop and maintain a positive company image through frontline interaction with Bike Share Toronto members, users and prospective riders. Tasked with increasing awareness and ridership through in-field promotion, You will work in tandem with the marketing and customer service team. You will be responsible for attending outreach events and fulfilling various customer service related tasks in our office.
- Representing the brand positively in multiple settings
- Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth marketing
- Educating customers about products/services and assisting riders in-field
- Building rapport and establishing relationships with potential customers
- Monitoring customer feedback and reporting back to management
- Rebalancing bikes in-field when required
- Handling various customer service tasks such as monitoring customer accounts to identify customer needs
- Responding to customer questions via social media and web chat and resolving complaints
- Adhering to Shift Transit policies and procedures
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 18 years or older
- Valid G driver’s license required
- Must have a flexible schedule, as position consists of working days, nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to ride a bicycle with confidence
- Excellent human relations skills, communication (verbal/written) skills, decision making and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers over the phone in a professional manner
- Prior experience in a customer service or ambassador role considered an asset
- All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities to accomplish company key performance indicators.
- Shift Transit is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a positive and progressive culture with a workforce that is representative of the population it serves.
ABOUT SHIFT TRANSIT
Founded in 2015, Shift Transit is a leading mobility operations company, offering clients a robust suite of services. From operating all facets of bikeshare systems (including station site planning, station and bike deployment and maintenance, fleet rebalancing, marketing and sales) to managing carsharing fleets, Shift Transit has quickly become one of the most agile and respected mobility management firms in the field. Shift Transit has 110 employees in seven offices across North America and currently powers bikesharing systems in Toronto, Detroit, Chattanooga, Tucson, and Ann Arbor and carsharing services in Chicago and Austin. In 2018 alone, customers took over 2.5 million trips using Shift Transit platforms.
Shift Transit is seeking experienced drivers to help with all aspects of bicycle redistribution throughout Toronto. Rebalancers help to maintain optimal numbers of available docks and bikes for Bike Share Toronto customers.
Learn more about our philosophy here.
To apply, please submit your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org