Launch Associate, Tucson Bike Share
Launch Associate Position Overview
As a Launch Associate, you will play a leading role in the launch of the Tucson Bike Share. You will be responsible for helping to complete the successful role out of the Tucson Bike Share system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully Complete all required internal Training
- Complete accurate reporting as required
- Respond to directives from management team
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Work as a team member to complete equipment deployment
- Bike Re-balancing
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Minor Mechanical repairs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. Mechanical experience/training is REQUIRED.
- Forklift Certification is a plus
- Minimum 18 years of age or older.
- A valid Driver’s License is required for the job.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must have the ability to: bend, crawl, stoop, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions outdoors year round.
- Position consists of working nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Good human relations skills, communication (verbal/written) skills, decision making and organizational skills.
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Shift Transit key performance indicators.
Employees who perform safety-sensitive functions will submit to drug and/or alcohol testing in accordance to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) regulatory requirements.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or disability.