Field Technician, Tucson Bike Share
Field Technician Position Overview
As a Field Technician you will be driving approximately 75% of the time to troubleshoot, maintain, and clean bike stations and kiosks. Must be able to perform minor mechanical work in the field with limited supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully Complete all required internal Training
- Complete accurate reporting as required
- Respond to directives from management team
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Equipment troubleshooting
- Battery Maintenance
- Voltmeter Operation
- Screen and Circuit Board repairs
- Snow Removal
- Bike Re-Balancing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent. Mechanical experience/training is REQUIRED.
- Minimum 18 years of age or older.
- A valid Driver’s License is required for the job.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must have the ability to: bend, crawl, stoop, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions outdoors year round.
- Position consists of working nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Good human relations skills, communication (verbal/written) skills, decision making and organizational skills.
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Shift Transit key performance indicators.
Employees who perform safety-sensitive functions will submit to drug and/or alcohol testing in accordance to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) regulatory requirements.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or disability.