Brand Ambassador, Tucson Bike Share
Brand Ambassador Position Overview
As a Brand Ambassador, you will have frontline interaction with assisting Tucson Bike Share members. As a Brand Ambassador you will be responsible for attending outreach events and various customer service related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Successfully Complete all required internal Training
- Complete accurate reporting as required
- Working with the call center to solve customer inquiries
- Distributing membership packets to new members
- Helping facilitate corporate memberships
- Assisting customers in the field
- Working on bike share education campaigns
- Respond to directives from management team
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 years of age or older.
- A valid Driver’s License is required for the job.
- Position consists of working nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Excellent human relations skills, communication (verbal/written) skills, decision making and organizational skills.
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities due to the nature of work performed to accomplish Shift Transit key performance indicators.
Employees who perform safety-sensitive functions will submit to drug and/or alcohol testing in accordance to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) regulatory requirements.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, genetic information or disability.